15 Best Custom ROMs for Android 2023
Doing so will give you the platform-tools folder, which will be used throughout this guide. In this guide, we will show you the steps to restore Nothing Phone 1 from Custom ROM to Stock. The device from a relatively newer player in the market had created quite an unprecedented hype when it was first launched. While that hype has slowly settled down, however, we cannot deny the fact that this device is quite an active player in custom development.
- So let’s go to download and install the MiUI stock camera for All Custom ROMs.
- At this point, Paranoid Android has added support for a long list of smartphones including Xiaomi, OnePlus, realme, Nothing, Google, and more.
- OR do you want to downgrade the firmware or revert to the original Stock ROM software update?
The official Stock Firmware / Flash File of Tecno Camon 11 is now available for download. You just need to ask for the permission to download the file. We are sharing a step by step guide to install Tecno Camon 11 Official Firmware. Don’t try to skip any step because every step has it’s own importance in this guide if you don’t follow the guide correctly you may end up bricking your device.
- Here, we’ll use the On Android zip file to make a backup.
- In addition to searching firmware for your device and region, the tool has a number of other features stock firmware.
- This feature works by constantly taking pictures (frames) in the background.
- Personally, I love Gcam 8.6 and have found it to work well on my Samsung phone.
Before delving deep to understand how to backup Android ROM , we need to know that the pre-installed operating system of any Android device is broadly known as ‘stock ROM’ of that device. However, people tend to install a ‘custom ROM’ to gain more control over their device and have extra features.
You can backup stock ROM on your Android device with kies and save the current ROM on your Android device. After the Android backup is finished, you can move on to click “View Backup History” for checking whether all of your desirable files have been backed up successfully. After that, we choose “Backup & Restore” from the app homepage. Install and launch the ROM Manager app on your Android mobile.
What Is Avast Driver Updater? Is Avast Driver Updater Safe?
OnePlus 7 Pro Too OnePlus 7 Now Getting OxygenOS 12 H 38 Update, Check Whats New